-I’ve been speaking to people since I was two years old.
-I’ve spoken to audiences both large and small, whether that was on television, radio, or live events, for more than 30 years.
-I’ve been training people to how to hone their craft as communicators for more than 20 years.
While there are several talks that I have “in the can”, a few are listed below, I much prefer tailoring my content to meet the needs of event coordinators and their audience.
If you’re looking for a speaker to provide memorable content at your next event let’s talk and discover if there is a fit. I’ve made it work with 5 months notice and I’ve made it work with 5 minutes notice. Hit me up using the form at the bottom of the page.
- Two Perspectives on Customer Experience: Inside Out / Outside In – This is the core messaging I created for our Oracle CX practice at Hitachi. It provides a unique understanding on how to understand and create better customer experiences.
- Enabling Sales: Meeting a Need vs. Selling a Product – This talk is designed to teach organizations how to craft differentiating selling propositions that are customer focused rather than product focused.
- 3 Types of Innovation: Product, Delivery, Service – This is a talk I worked up for some graduate classes in Bolivia
- Leadershift: Recapturing the Creative Edge – This is something I’m working on now that looks at how and why organizations lose the creative edge that seems to be at the heart of all start up companies, and how to get that edge back.
- Which Leadership Personality are You? -This talk focuses on three personalities that must be balanced in order to deliver game changing leadership and explores what happens when any one of them dominates.
Here’s a sample of some of my work from the SCORRE Conference:
Use this form to get booking information: